Ztrack NS Coal Porters

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2004
      Ztrack is proud to announce that our 2003 Norfolk Southern coal porter
      subscriber cars from FR are in. Those that were pre-ordered have been shipped. The
      cars were available in two different variants. The first was a 'regular'
      version and the other, a 'weathered' version. A small quantity of the weathered
      versions are still available. These are available to Ztrack Magazine subscribers.
      The cost is $85.00 per car plus shipping and handling. A photo of the
      weathered version can be found on our web site:

      http://www.ztrack.com/mrtsbcatpgs/ztracksicars.html

      We are planning to release a 2004 car from FR. We will have more details in
      the near future.

      Rob Kluz

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      6142 Northcliff Blvd.