Re: PHOTOS

  • jmac_han
    Message 1 of 5 , May 2, 2004
      Thanks, S-M. I wasn't even aware that that function existed. I
      guess I should look into the deepest recesses of the screen
      corners. The list feature really helps me keep an eye on storage
      limits.

      CheerZ,
      Jeffrey

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Svein-Martin Holt" <post@p...>
      wrote:
      > If you select the list option in the photosection instead of the
      > default viewmode, it's very easy to find the new photos, because
      > they are sorted by date. The albums with the newest uploads is
      > always viewed first.........
    • Glen Chenier
      Message 2 of 5 , May 2, 2004
        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Svein-Martin Holt" <post@p...> wrote:
        > If you select the list option in the photosection instead of the
        > default viewmode, it's very easy to find the new photos, because
        > they are sorted by date.

        Thank you Thank you Thank you!!! This is a big help. How did you
        know this, do you have a secret instruction manual to Yahoo :-] ?
      • d.f.avila@att.net
        Message 3 of 5 , May 2, 2004
          Thanks. Neat !! Learn something new every day. ...and I thought I was an old puppy dog...