Re: PHOTOS

  • Svein-Martin Holt
    Message 1 of 5 , May 2 1:16 PM
      If you select the list option in the photosection instead of the
      default viewmode, it's very easy to find the new photos, because
      they are sorted by date. The albums with the newest uploads is
      always viewed first.........

      Try this link:
      &.dir=/&.src=gr&.view=l&.begin=1&.order=&.done=http%
      3a//photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/z_scale/lst%3f%26.dir=/%26.src=gr%
      26.view=l

      Regards,
      Svein-Martin Holt
      www.platelayer.com

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "zbarr474" <d.f.avila@a...> wrote:
      > To all:
      >
      > When you ask us to take a look at some new photos that have been
      > posted, could you tell us what heading we should look for. In the
      > last several days several people have posted photos and told us
      > about them, but have not told us where the photos are. There are
      > getting to be so many groups, that unless you take 15 minutes [
      more
      > if you have a slow connection ], you just can not find the photos.
      >
      > ...simple request from a dumb "Z"-er...
    • jmac_han
      Message 2 of 5 , May 2 1:34 PM
        Thanks, S-M. I wasn't even aware that that function existed. I
        guess I should look into the deepest recesses of the screen
        corners. The list feature really helps me keep an eye on storage
        limits.

        CheerZ,
        Jeffrey

        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Svein-Martin Holt" <post@p...>
        wrote:
        > If you select the list option in the photosection instead of the
        > default viewmode, it's very easy to find the new photos, because
        > they are sorted by date. The albums with the newest uploads is
        > always viewed first.........
      • Glen Chenier
        Message 3 of 5 , May 2 4:16 PM
          --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Svein-Martin Holt" <post@p...> wrote:
          > If you select the list option in the photosection instead of the
          > default viewmode, it's very easy to find the new photos, because
          > they are sorted by date.

          Thank you Thank you Thank you!!! This is a big help. How did you
          know this, do you have a secret instruction manual to Yahoo :-] ?
        • d.f.avila@att.net
          Message 4 of 5 , May 2 4:30 PM
            Thanks. Neat !! Learn something new every day. ...and I thought I was an old puppy dog...