Re: BP Gas station

  • sgt_tim7
    Message 1 of 6 , May 2, 2004
      The figures are Preiser's 1:220 passers-by. I didn't include any
      vehicle for I haven't constructed any modern vehicles yet. If the
      red Semi tactor/trailer is in the photos, that is not true Z scale.
      It is 1:256 in scale(or real close). Much smaller than Z.
      Tim

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Tom Fisher <tfisher10@y...> wrote:
      > Very nice.
      >
      > What figures did you use?
      >
      > --- sgt_tim7 <sgt_tim1@y...> wrote:
      > > Photos are posted under Tim's scratch builds. I
      > > forgot to place the
      > > location in my last message.
      > >

      > > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "sgt_tim7"
      > > <sgt_tim1@y...> wrote:
      > > > Photos are posted. All I need to do is create the
      > > signs and the BP
      > > > will be finished. I am thinking of difusing a
      > > white LED inside the
      > > > BP so that the interior can be seen. Tell me what
      > > you think!
      > > > Tim

    • Tom Fisher
      Message 2 of 6 , May 2, 2004
        Given your past projects, I can see where you might
        want to make your own vehicles. If you are willing to
        buy, Arrowhead has vehicles and there have recently
        been a number of contemporary USA vehicles on e**y.