Paper buildings, update

  • Thor
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2000
      Hi all!

      I was off the egroups for a while - some glitch that finally got
      cleared up.

      We were unable to recover the entire 20-piece Yule Village paper kit
      from the old hard drive, as of yet, but have a smaller Yule village
      posted under our Holiday Downloads section. These can be scaled for
      Z.

      Currently, work is backloghged o nthe site, and it might be a few
      months before we can actually start posting a Z scale section. We've
      got our existing sections to update, and are working on adding S and
      TT as well as Z. Our funds (we do it all out of our own pocket) for
      the rest of 2000 are gone, spent on photography for the site.
      Hopefully we'll have something for you before spring

      Happy Railroading

      Thor from the All Gauge Model Railroading Page at
      http://thortrains.hypermart.net