Re: BP Gas station

  • sgt_tim7
    Message 1 of 6 , May 2, 2004
      Photos are posted under Tim's scratch builds. I forgot to place the
      location in my last message.

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "sgt_tim7" <sgt_tim1@y...> wrote:
      > Photos are posted. All I need to do is create the signs and the BP
      > will be finished. I am thinking of difusing a white LED inside the
      > BP so that the interior can be seen. Tell me what you think!
      > Tim
    • Tom Fisher
      Message 2 of 6 , May 2, 2004
        Very nice.

        What figures did you use?

        --- sgt_tim7 <sgt_tim1@...> wrote:
        > Photos are posted under Tim's scratch builds. I
        > forgot to place the
        > location in my last message.
        >

        > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "sgt_tim7"
        > <sgt_tim1@y...> wrote:
        > > Photos are posted. All I need to do is create the
        > signs and the BP
        > > will be finished. I am thinking of difusing a
        > white LED inside the
        > > BP so that the interior can be seen. Tell me what
        > you think!
        > > Tim

      • sgt_tim7
        Message 3 of 6 , May 2, 2004
          The figures are Preiser's 1:220 passers-by. I didn't include any
          vehicle for I haven't constructed any modern vehicles yet. If the
          red Semi tactor/trailer is in the photos, that is not true Z scale.
          It is 1:256 in scale(or real close). Much smaller than Z.
          Tim

          --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Tom Fisher <tfisher10@y...> wrote:
          > Very nice.
          >
          > What figures did you use?
          >
          > --- sgt_tim7 <sgt_tim1@y...> wrote:
          > > Photos are posted under Tim's scratch builds. I
          > > forgot to place the
          > > location in my last message.
          > >

          > > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "sgt_tim7"
          > > <sgt_tim1@y...> wrote:
          > > > Photos are posted. All I need to do is create the
          > > signs and the BP
          > > > will be finished. I am thinking of difusing a
          > > white LED inside the
          > > > BP so that the interior can be seen. Tell me what
          > > you think!
          > > > Tim

        • Tom Fisher
          Message 4 of 6 , May 2, 2004
            Given your past projects, I can see where you might
            want to make your own vehicles. If you are willing to
            buy, Arrowhead has vehicles and there have recently
            been a number of contemporary USA vehicles on e**y.