PHOTOS

  • zbarr474
    Message 1 of 5 , May 2 6:24 AM
      To all:

      When you ask us to take a look at some new photos that have been
      posted, could you tell us what heading we should look for. In the
      last several days several people have posted photos and told us
      about them, but have not told us where the photos are. There are
      getting to be so many groups, that unless you take 15 minutes [ more
      if you have a slow connection ], you just can not find the photos.

      ...simple request from a dumb "Z"-er...
    • Svein-Martin Holt
      Message 2 of 5 , May 2 1:16 PM
        If you select the list option in the photosection instead of the
        default viewmode, it's very easy to find the new photos, because
        they are sorted by date. The albums with the newest uploads is
        always viewed first.........

        Try this link:
        &.dir=/&.src=gr&.view=l&.begin=1&.order=&.done=http%
        3a//photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/z_scale/lst%3f%26.dir=/%26.src=gr%
        26.view=l

        Regards,
        Svein-Martin Holt
        www.platelayer.com

        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "zbarr474" <d.f.avila@a...> wrote:
        > To all:
        >
        > When you ask us to take a look at some new photos that have been
        > posted, could you tell us what heading we should look for. In the
        > last several days several people have posted photos and told us
        > about them, but have not told us where the photos are. There are
        > getting to be so many groups, that unless you take 15 minutes [
        more
        > if you have a slow connection ], you just can not find the photos.
        >
        > ...simple request from a dumb "Z"-er...
      • jmac_han
        Message 3 of 5 , May 2 1:34 PM
          Thanks, S-M. I wasn't even aware that that function existed. I
          guess I should look into the deepest recesses of the screen
          corners. The list feature really helps me keep an eye on storage
          limits.

          CheerZ,
          Jeffrey

          --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Svein-Martin Holt" <post@p...>
          wrote:
          > If you select the list option in the photosection instead of the
          > default viewmode, it's very easy to find the new photos, because
          > they are sorted by date. The albums with the newest uploads is
          > always viewed first.........
        • Glen Chenier
          Message 4 of 5 , May 2 4:16 PM
            --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Svein-Martin Holt" <post@p...> wrote:
            > If you select the list option in the photosection instead of the
            > default viewmode, it's very easy to find the new photos, because
            > they are sorted by date.

            Thank you Thank you Thank you!!! This is a big help. How did you
            know this, do you have a secret instruction manual to Yahoo :-] ?
          • d.f.avila@att.net
            Message 5 of 5 , May 2 4:30 PM
              Thanks. Neat !! Learn something new every day. ...and I thought I was an old puppy dog...