Re: 3 Bay, Ribbed sides, Covered, Hopper car

  • themohican2003
    Message 1 of 9 , May 1, 2004
      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "sgt_tim7" <sgt_tim1@y...> wrote:
      > Pics are now uploaded for one of my many scratch builds to come.
      > Hope you like. Comments are welcome. Tim

      Hello Tim
      I am curious as to what you made the end frames with. I myself found
      them to be quite tedious to make each step and glue it all together.
      My method for that was to make a full size photocopy of the ladder
      drawing and put double sided adhesive tape over it then stick the
      steps to that and super glue it all together. For the production of
      many cars I will be using a chemically etched frame that will fold
      over and mount to the car end. If you want to put your creation into
      production let me know, maybe you can send me a completed model that
      I can cast duplicates and share in the revenue form your design.
      Let me know what you think.
      Allan Borg
      SuZee Line Models