Re: [z_scale] Re: re:eBay

  • Tom Fisher
    Message 1 of 9 , May 1, 2004
      Dumb: I've bid twice the FMV of a car -- and won --
      because I mis-read the itty-bitty road number on my
      existing cars. I thought I was getting an old car no
      longer in production, but when it arrived, I finally
      saw that it had the same number as the other cars
      already in hand for which I paid 1/2 the price. I
      look much more carefully at road numbers now.

      Dumber: I've also won and paid too much for an MTL car
      with Marklin couplers where the car description said
      MTL's Marklin couplers, but I only noticed "MTL
      couplers". I look at photos and descriptions much
      more carefully now.

      Dumbest: I'm trying to avoid this title.