Re: Update!

  • Robert Ray
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1 6:31 AM
      That came out real nice Tim. It looks just like the photos. Your work
      is truely an inspiration for us all! I can't wait to see what your
      next project will be.

      -Robert

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "sgt_tim7" <sgt_tim1@y...> wrote:
      > The BP gas/convenience store I have been scratch building is almost
      > finished. I have placed photos of both the real BP gas station I
      am
      > modelling, and the almost finished Z scale model. The photos can
      be
      > found in Tim's scratch built BP station album, or something like
      > that. I welcome all comments.
      >
      > My next project will be announced soon.
      >
      > Thank you and have a nice weekend!
      >
      > Tim
    • Anke
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1 8:27 AM
        > The BP gas/convenience store I have been scratch building is almost

        Hi Tim,
        congratulations to the great job! What material did you use? It looks
        a bit like styrene... I am thinking of scratchbuilding some
        structures, too. I still need a gas station, but I am not sure yet
        which material to use. How did you make the detailed interior?

        Happy days,

        Anke