Re: [z_scale] Re: Just wondering!

  • de Champeaux Dominique
    Message 1 of 21 , May 1, 2004
      --- Tom Fisher <tfisher10@...> a écrit : > I
      just sent my email to MTL.

      > What about a request to Penzee about making covered
      > hoppers and not just coal hoppers? Would his coal
      > hoppers work OK as the basis for a grain or chemical
      > hopper?

      Yes, 2 weeks or so ago someone on the group (I don't
      remember who) released pictures of amazing modified
      Pennzee coal hoppers converted into covered chemical
      hoppers.
      Cheers,
      Dominique

    • Elizabeth Hayes
      Message 2 of 21 , May 1, 2004
        what about the micro-trains 50 foot ribside boxcars?

        >From: Tom Fisher <tfisher10@...>
        >To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: Re: [z_scale] Just wondering!
        >Date: whaTue, 27 Apr 2004 21:41:31 -0700 (PDT)
        >
        >I am though I also have an F7 and most, if not all, of
        >my MTL cars are "dated". Only my AZL Dash 9s, FR
        >stackers, and Penzee hoppers are "NOW". FR's other
        >"NOW" cars are not in roads that I want.
        >
        >I would not have the out of date cars if I had a
        >reasonable alternative. Robert Ray's Center Beam and
        >MTL's stackers are eagerly awaited by me.
        >
        >--- sgt_tim7 <sgt_tim1@...> wrote:
        > > How many "Z" scalers are building their Railroad in
        > > the "NOW!"
        > > Modern!

        >http://hotjobs.sweepstakes.yahoo.com/careermakeover

      • Elizabeth Hayes
        Message 3 of 21 , May 3, 2004
          coal hopers have different bays than the covered hoppers, coal hopper bays
          slant inward from the ends to the middle, covered hopper bays drop straight
          down

          >From: de Champeaux Dominique <ddechamp71@...>
          >To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: Re: [z_scale] Re: Just wondering!
          >Date: Sat, 1 May 2004 11:59:27 +0200 (CEST)
          >
          > --- Tom Fisher <tfisher10@...> a �crit�: > I
          >just sent my email to MTL.
          > >
          > > What about a request to Penzee about making covered
          > > hoppers and not just coal hoppers? Would his coal
          > > hoppers work OK as the basis for a grain or chemical
          > > hopper?
          >
          >Yes, 2 weeks or so ago someone on the group (I don't
          >remember who) released pictures of amazing modified
          >Pennzee coal hoppers converted into covered chemical
          >hoppers.
          >Cheers,
          >Dominique
          >

          >Yahoo! Mail : votre e-mail personnel et gratuit qui vous suit partout !
          >Cr�ez votre Yahoo! Mail sur http://fr.benefits.yahoo.com/
          >
          >Dialoguez en direct avec vos amis gr�ce � Yahoo! Messenger !T�l�chargez
          >Yahoo! Messenger sur http://fr.messenger.yahoo.com

          Premium!