Re: [z_scale] Update!

  • Loren Snyder
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30, 2004
      Tim, A hearty "Job well done". Even though it isn't done yet, it is
      looking mighty nice. Just imagine what Z would be like if every
      scratchbuilder could mass produce their special item and make it readily
      available to all. You've just about prompted me to try my hand at some
      special little building of some sort. I just hope all those HO and N scale
      guys don't get in Z's way, they will get run over!
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2004
        That came out real nice Tim. It looks just like the photos. Your work
        is truely an inspiration for us all! I can't wait to see what your
        next project will be.

        -Robert

        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "sgt_tim7" <sgt_tim1@y...> wrote:
        > The BP gas/convenience store I have been scratch building is almost
        > finished. I have placed photos of both the real BP gas station I
        am
        > modelling, and the almost finished Z scale model. The photos can
        be
        > found in Tim's scratch built BP station album, or something like
        > that. I welcome all comments.
        >
        > My next project will be announced soon.
        >
        > Thank you and have a nice weekend!
        >
        > Tim
      • Anke
        Message 3 of 4 , May 1, 2004
          > The BP gas/convenience store I have been scratch building is almost

          Hi Tim,
          congratulations to the great job! What material did you use? It looks
          a bit like styrene... I am thinking of scratchbuilding some
          structures, too. I still need a gas station, but I am not sure yet
          which material to use. How did you make the detailed interior?

          Happy days,

          Anke