Re: [z_scale] Buffers/puffers wanted

  • William Brock
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30 7:04 PM
      Arjen Gerstel,

      I love my cats too, but they know not to go in my
      train room, which is closed when I am not around. My
      wife has even said that when I "finish" the layout
      sections and put these in the 'showing room', we will
      defenitely put something over it, probably plexiglass
      to protect it from dust and the horrible monsters who
      chase mice for a living. Feel for you on the
      "disastorous accident" though. Have dropped a piece
      onto a concrete floor.

      Will

      =====