Re: Passenger service finally comes to Newberry Jct.

  • jmac_han
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2004
      That is one gorgeous layout. Congratulations! I loved seeing you
      next to your work of art.

      BTW, send me your full name so I can add you to the current
      Ambassador database for your participation at the 2003 swap meet.
      Good luck at the next one.

      ChherZ,
      Jeffrey MacHan

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "hueyloa" <zfunit@a...> wrote:
      > Hi all, I've posted a photo of my new E-8 in the photo section
      under
      > NYC plus photos of my layout at my HO club's swapmeet last August,
      This year's swapmeet will be on Aug.