Re: Rogue Locomotive Works

  • Jeffrey MacHan
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 1999
      Re: Rogue Locomotive Works

      According to our sources:

      Rogue is no longer producing locomotives nor taking new orders. Prepaid
      orders for the Dash 8 are to be filled by the Korean manufacturer. It seems
      that all outstanding paid GP38 orders have been filled. The owner of the
      company is negociating the sale of the company assets and, if successful,
      the new owner may continue production of the line. The Dash 9 is not in
      production.

      As for the ads that we continue to see, most print media require 3 month
      minimum copy deadlines. The Rogue ads were likely placed to be run for a
      certain contracted time frame.

      You can always try to place an order and see what happens.

      Regards to all,
      Jeffrey
      Val Ease Central Railroad