Re: Day 3 Report from the NTS

  • ChuckN37@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 1999
      In a message dated 9/7/1999 3:42:13 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
      z_scale@onelist.com writes:

      << We commiserated over the premature demise of Rogue Locomotive Works
      and we wish Bob Bouchard a rapid return to health. >>

      This is the 2nd time I've heard about the demise of Rogue Loco works.
      However, I continue to see their ads, e.g., NMRA Bulletin, July 1999, p. 71.
      So, is it or isn't it gone ? I too send Bob Bouchard wishes for a rapid
      return to good health.

      PS: Sorry about the contest the Val Ease missed out on (although I didn't
      really understand why not... perhaps Jeffrey could elaborate?). And sorry
      about the disappointing experinece with the MR folks. Hang in there !
      Thanks for the Day 3 report.

      -- Chuck Nauman, Las Vegas