Re: Digest Number 52

  • Yuji Kuwabara
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 1999
      Mr. Ole Rosted,

      1. Did you clean the mechanism removing old, fixed oil?

      2. The new brush may dig into slots of commutator.

      Yuji Kuwabara
    • Ole Rosted
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 8, 1999
        On Tue, 07 Sep 1999 11:45:14 +0900, you wrote:

        Thank you for your reply!

        >1. Did you clean the mechanism removing old, fixed oil?

        Yes, and both locos are running smoothly and noiseless after the
        overhaul.

        >2. The new brush may dig into slots of commutator.

        The brushes *are* worn. I think I'll have to replace them very soon,
        wishing for your warning not to come true.

        regards Ole Rosted, Denmark