RE: [z_scale] New tender kit

  • John & Sue Bartolotto
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 2 2:15 PM
      Graham,

      Looks beautiful!! Great job!!

      John

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Graham Jones [mailto:zclubgb@...]
      Sent: Friday, April 02, 2004 4:24 PM
      To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [z_scale] New tender kit

      Hi all

      Since I made the 0-8-0 loco I have been busy and produced a bevelled yard
      tender to suit. This will shortly be available as a complete kit or as a
      tender kit with a choice of couplings. I have uploaded a photo in the photo
      pages of the group

      Graham
      ZClub(GB)

      _____

    • Fr. Merkle
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 2 3:17 PM
        I finally found it under USRA 0-8....
        > Since I made the 0-8-0 loco I have been busy and produced a
        bevelled yard tender to suit. This will shortly be available as a
        complete kit or as a tender kit with a choice of couplings. I have
        uploaded a photo in the photo pages of the group

        > Graham
        > ZClub(GB)

        Any chance of you telling us which photo area?? There are getting
        to be quite a few areas and scrolling through each area takes too
        much time. Any idea of what the kit(s) will sell for in USA dollars>

        Thanks ...don

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • dpstripe@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 2 3:52 PM
          Graham,
          Looks good. I look forward to seeing the tender available as a kit. It will
          take one item off of my "to do" list.
          Dan S.