New tender kit

  • Graham Jones
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 2 1:24 PM
      Hi all

      Since I made the 0-8-0 loco I have been busy and produced a bevelled yard tender to suit. This will shortly be available as a complete kit or as a tender kit with a choice of couplings. I have uploaded a photo in the photo pages of the group

      Graham
      ZClub(GB)

    • John & Sue Bartolotto
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 2 2:15 PM
        Graham,

        Looks beautiful!! Great job!!

        John

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 2 3:08 PM
          --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Graham Jones" <zclubgb@f...> wrote:
          > Hi all
          >
          > Since I made the 0-8-0 loco I have been busy and produced a
          bevelled yard tender to suit. This will shortly be available as a
          complete kit or as a tender kit with a choice of couplings. I have
          uploaded a photo in the photo pages of the group

          > Graham
          > ZClub(GB)

          Any chance of you telling us which photo area?? There are getting
          to be quite a few areas and scrolling through each area takes too
          much time. Any idea of what the kit(s) will sell for in USA dollars>

          Thanks ...don
        • Fr. Merkle
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 2 3:17 PM
            I finally found it under USRA 0-8....
            > Since I made the 0-8-0 loco I have been busy and produced a
            bevelled yard tender to suit. This will shortly be available as a
            complete kit or as a tender kit with a choice of couplings. I have
            uploaded a photo in the photo pages of the group

            > Graham
            > ZClub(GB)

            Any chance of you telling us which photo area?? There are getting
            to be quite a few areas and scrolling through each area takes too
            much time. Any idea of what the kit(s) will sell for in USA dollars>

            Thanks ...don

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          • dpstripe@aol.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 2 3:52 PM
              Graham,
              Looks good. I look forward to seeing the tender available as a kit. It will
              take one item off of my "to do" list.
              Dan S.