Re: Lütke , Z-scale structures manufacturer

  • Guido Kruschke
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2004
      Hi Joe, hi zetties,

      the brewery is very nice, isn't it? And if you wait up to next monday
      you'll get a photo from the new brewery building which is actually
      designed and constructed by Manfred Lütke. Click on
      http://www.220dasjournal.de and you'll find the issue 3 of
      220dasjournal News&Facts. Can you wait? It is worthwhile in any
      case :-)

      Greetings, Guido

      > True enough! :) I stand corrected. Mr. Lütke's kits are VERY nice!
      As
      > nicely detailed as if HO scale. I look forward to more offerings by
      Mr.
      > Lütke as well as Manfred Jorger and the many small, specialty
      craftsmen
      > in Europe! :)
      >
      > About the "brewery", the set of buildings that I really liked
      appear on
      > the very first page of the German catalog. The buildings are yellow
      with
      > red tiled roof. Granted, it does NOT look like the Feldschlosschen
      > brewery but it would give me a start to combine kits and raw
      materials
      > to create a reasonable fascimile. I'm attempting to model a part of
      > Rheinfelden, complete with a portion of the river, a part of the
      old
      > town, the station and the Feldschlosschen brewery in ~1'x5' (half
      of an
      > ETE standard module - the other half will be Black Forest). It will
      take
      > serious compression & compromise to model the brewery.
      Kibri's "factory"