Re: [z_scale] Lütke, Z-scale structures manufact urer

  • bill.foote
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2004
      Dale,

      PDF = Portable Document Format - it is the de facto standard for this
      purpose

      To view, you need Adobe's "Acrobat Reader" which is free and available for
      many platforms - start from http://www.adobe.com to find it (click the icon
      that appears a little way down on the left-hand side)

      Bill Foote (http://freespace.virgin.net/bill.foote)

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2, 2004
        Bill, I have acrobat reader but for some reason the website did not actvate
        it. I pulled it up first and got the cataloge. Thanks. Dale
        > PDF = Portable Document Format - it is the de facto standard for this
        > purpose
        >
        > To view, you need Adobe's "Acrobat Reader" which is free and available for
        > many platforms - start from http://www.adobe.com to find it (click the
        icon
        > that appears a little way down on the left-hand side)
        >
        > Bill Foote (http://freespace.virgin.net/bill.foote)

      • DaleHalterman
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 2, 2004
          I wonder if there is any possibility Mr. Lutke would make some old style
          German city buildings similar to the ones Kibri discontinued. I haven't been
          able to understand why Kibri did this since they were used on every German
          layout I have looked at. Dale