- I did an email interview with the owner Manfred Lütke. He has been in the architectural business making models for 24 years and for the past 10 years hasMessage 1 of 8 , Apr 1, 2004View SourceI did an email interview with the owner Manfred Lütke. He has been in the
architectural business making models for 24 years and for the past 10 years
has been making custom made buildings for Zheads in Europe. Yes you can
order kits from him. No one in the US carries his kits at this time. He is
extremely helpful and I predict that his company will leave as great a mark
on Z scale buildings as Kibri, Faller and Vollmer! You can read all about
him and his new fantastic company in the Mar-Apr issue of Ztrack.
From: yojimbo_g [mailto:yojimbo_g@...]
Sent: Thursday, April 01, 2004 8:18 PM
Subject: [z_scale] Re: Lütke , Z-scale structures manufactu rer
These are beautiful structures! Does anyone in the US have any first
hand experience with this company? How difficult is it to get a kit?
Does anyone in the US carry these?
"Z" WARNING! HANDLE WITH CARE! Highly addictive in Small DoseZ!
Yahoo! Groups Links
* To visit your group on the web, go to:
* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
- Servus Arnim, Du hast Recht. Jetzt habe ich gerafft, was gemeint war, nämlich Jens Bild. Klar, das ist die Kibri-Fabrik. Ich sehe es ein - und wer lesen kann,Message 2 of 8 , Apr 2, 2004View SourceServus Arnim, Du hast Recht. Jetzt habe ich gerafft, was gemeint war,
nämlich Jens Bild. Klar, das ist die Kibri-Fabrik. Ich sehe es ein -
und wer lesen kann, ist klar im Vorteil. Grüße, Guido.
Hi Arnim, you are right. The picture from Jens shows the kibri
factory in the background. What a pitty :-(
--- In email@example.com, "Arnim v. Herff" <sb242he@u...> wrote:
> >If you mean the brick-red building on the left in the picture on
> >bottom of page 4, below the 'heizhaus mit kamin', I'm pretty sure
> >that's a model by kibri.
> Sorry, I don't know of which page you wrote (actually I see a not
> published future version of the catalogue - no, I am still not
> to Lütke, but I am in contact with the editor of the catalogue),
> think you speak of the picture taken by Jens Wimmel. Yes, it is a
> model and no this is not the brewery.
> Greetings Arnim
> ### /"\ ASCII Ribbon ## Bitte keine Mails in HTML, ####
> ### \ / Campaign ## nur plain/text ####
> ### X Against HTML ## Please don't send mails in HTML, ####
> ### / \ in Mail/News ## only ASCII ####