Re: [z_scale] Lütke, Z-scale structures manufact urer

  • DaleHalterman
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1 5:08 PM
      I tried the link below and got on the website but nothing came up. Excuse my
      ignorance but I am not familiar with PDF-format. What can I do to get it to
      work? Dale
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1 9:54 PM
        Dale,

        PDF = Portable Document Format - it is the de facto standard for this
        purpose

        To view, you need Adobe's "Acrobat Reader" which is free and available for
        many platforms - start from http://www.adobe.com to find it (click the icon
        that appears a little way down on the left-hand side)

        Bill Foote (http://freespace.virgin.net/bill.foote)

        > I tried the link below and got on the website but nothing came up. Excuse
        my
        > ignorance but I am not familiar with PDF-format. What can I do to get it
        > work? Dale

        DoseZ!

        > > Yahoo! Groups Links

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • DaleHalterman
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 2 5:07 PM
          Bill, I have acrobat reader but for some reason the website did not actvate
          it. I pulled it up first and got the cataloge. Thanks. Dale
          > PDF = Portable Document Format - it is the de facto standard for this
          > purpose
          >
          > To view, you need Adobe's "Acrobat Reader" which is free and available for
          > many platforms - start from http://www.adobe.com to find it (click the
          icon
          > that appears a little way down on the left-hand side)
          >
          > Bill Foote (http://freespace.virgin.net/bill.foote)

        • DaleHalterman
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 2 5:17 PM
            I wonder if there is any possibility Mr. Lutke would make some old style
            German city buildings similar to the ones Kibri discontinued. I haven't been
            able to understand why Kibri did this since they were used on every German
            layout I have looked at. Dale