Close coupled MTL F7's

  • zbendtrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2004
      Hi All:

      Someone recently emailed me offline asking about close coupling Marklin and
      MTL F7's. But now I can't recall who asked. I'm told that's normal when you
      get past 40 years of age. <smile>

      I responded to the email with the link for Dave's wonder site (with pictures)
      of how to do it with Marklin F7's with standard Marklin parts.
      http://www.zscale.org/

      But I couldn't find my link to a just outstanding solution for MTL F7's.
      After some searching, I found it. Now I can't remember who asked the question. <
      bad memory face> Anyway, here is the direct link for the MTL solution:

      http://www.zettzeit.ch/US_technology.html

      The "front door" to that site is:
      http://www.zettzeit.ch/grisonsiding_E.html

      I tip my hat to a well done do-it-yourself solution.

      Bill K.
      Houston