Re: [z_scale] Track Cleaning

  • Tom Fisher
    Message 1 of 43 , Apr 1, 2004
      Thanks. That's what I needed, and I did see your
      names mentioned one or 2 places, but I didn't see a
      link.

      --- Glenn and Sandy Stiska <stiska@...>

    • garthah
      Message 43 of 43 , Oct 8 6:18 AM
        The Aztec car I would not call a grinder as the rolling wheel is not powered, the the only weight on the track is the cordex wheel with internal brass boss, I would call it a scrubber and the action of scrubbing is due to slight off set from rolling straight down the track, the wheel turns naturally due to friction on track and heavy body just keep it in place, and the wheel is free to lift and fall with the track variations. it is amazingly effective.

        regardz Garth