Wanted

  • Barry
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 1, 2004
      Hi All,
      I am looking for 8809 Southern Pacific locomotive to buy.
      Any ideas where I can find one.
      Thanks,
      Barry
    • Elizabeth Hayes
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 3, 2004
        try Gunter Fortkord -- look for ad in Model Railroader, you can send for a
        price list

      • artbildman@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 3, 2004
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 4, 2004
            you would have better luck buying items that have already been released
            rather than trying to get a better price on yet -to-be released items.

            >From: <artbildman@...>
            >To: <z_scale@yahoogroups.com>
            >Subject: Re: [z_scale] Wanted
            >Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2004 20:25:59 -0500

            Limited-time offer: Fast, reliable MSN 9 Dial-up Internet access FREE for 2
            months!