Re: [z_scale] Track Cleaning

  • Loren Snyder
    Message 1 of 43 , Apr 1, 2004
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Tom Fisher" <tfisher10@...>
      To: "Z-scale group" <z_scale@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, April 01, 2004 12:18 PM
      Subject: [z_scale] Track Cleaning

      > I did a quick search of the Encyclopdeia and Google,
      > and I didn't come up with a vendor for track cleaning
      > apparatus (e.g., Relco, Gaugemaster). What is
      > available? What is recommended? Where can it be
      > purchased (there isn't a local hobby store, that is

      Tom, Try Glenn and Sandy Stiska, they sell the Gaugemaster, and they are
      very nice people to deal with. Can't go wrong. stiska@...
    • garthah
      Message 43 of 43 , Oct 8, 2016
        The Aztec car I would not call a grinder as the rolling wheel is not powered, the the only weight on the track is the cordex wheel with internal brass boss, I would call it a scrubber and the action of scrubbing is due to slight off set from rolling straight down the track, the wheel turns naturally due to friction on track and heavy body just keep it in place, and the wheel is free to lift and fall with the track variations. it is amazingly effective.

        regardz Garth