private message

  • zman
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 1999
      Hi folks

      Sorry for posting this private message here but I need to make contact
      with Hubert, Canada because I forgot his new e-mail address

      Simon
      Hong Kong

      Hubert

      Pls send me an e-mail for the container issue, I am out of town but I
      forgot to update your new e-mail address for my notebook.

      Anyway, the thickness of the container will be 0.7-0.8mm instead
      of 2-3mm, which should be strong enough, according to the maker.

      Pls send me a message for further details

      Thanks
      Simon