Re: [z_scale] Grison siding

  • Loren Snyder
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2004
      From: "Jens Wimmel" <jens@...>
      To: <z_scale@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, April 01, 2004 6:44 AM
      Subject: [z_scale] Grison siding

      > Dear Z-friendz
      >
      > Grison siding stands now on its own feet 95 cm above bottom,
      > awaiting the first eathquake ;-)

      Jens, After looking at your pictures of the train layout legs, I feel it is
      safe to say that, "should there be an earthquake in your area, the railroad
      would be held not liable for any structural damage." That is some beautiful
      table work, actually, everything is very neat and certainly aesthetically
      pleasing. Looking forward to more pictures as Grison siding progresses.
      Loren
    • its_all_downhill
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2004
        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Jens Wimmel" <jens@z...> wrote:
        > Dear Z-friendz
        >
        > Grison siding stands now on its own feet 95 cm above bottom,
        > awaiting the first eathquake ;-)
        > http://www.zettzeit.ch/grisonsiding_E.html and "layout"
        >
        > Regards
        >
        > Jens

        Hi Jens

        You have a real nice website, and some great pics. Hope to see more
        when you get the chance.

        Regards
        Tom