Getting ready for intermodal

  • harold grady
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2004
      Hi folks, well in a few months we will be experiencing
      a relative new phase of railroading (some of us).
      By the above I mean with the release of MTL's
      gunderson husky stack a different aspect of modeling
      will be right before us tempting us to try it's
      pleasures.
      I must admit, on my list of most desirable rolling
      stock
      a gunderson husky stack is somewhere around # 50.
      But despite this I will support MTL. and probably
      start doing some research on intermodal operations.
      Who knows it might prove to be very enjoyable.
      Harold Grady

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html
    • ztrack@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 31, 2004
        For those interested in intermodal, Searails is getting ready to release a
        large container terminal, complete with container ship, 2 large harbor container
        cranes, docks, and container stacks! This is an amazing collection of items.
        We will have more information in the upcoming issue of Ztrack. For those who
        can't wait, check out the Searails web site at:

        http://www.searails.com/pages/873666/index.htm

        They MT Gunderson will look right at home!

        Rob Kluz

        Ztrack Magazine, Ltd.
        6142 Northcliff Blvd.
        Dublin, OH 43016