Micron Art Closeouts

  • Reynard Wellman
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 30, 2004
      Hello All,

      We are closing out some items and reducing the price
      of some of the others.

      This affects only N, Z and ZScratch items.

      At the same time we will be adding some new items
      in the next few weeks.

      Fair warning: Some of these items will not be produced
      again.

      Reynard
      http://www.micronart.com
    • d.f.avila@att.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 31, 2004
        ...someday computers will do what you WANT -- not what you ASK....

      • de Champeaux Dominique
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 31, 2004
          --- Reynard Wellman <micron@...> a écrit :
          > Hello All,
          >
          > We are closing out some items and reducing the price
          > of some of the others.
          >
          > This affects only N, Z and ZScratch items.
          >
          > At the same time we will be adding some new items
          > in the next few weeks.
          >
          > Fair warning: Some of these items will not be
          > produced
          > again.
          >
          > Reynard
          > http://www.micronart.com

          Hi Reynard!
          Sorry, but I didn't discover the items sonn to be
          withdrawn. Please could you give us some data?
          I should need 150 (yes, one hundred fifty) telephone
          poles (single row) and 6 railroad crossing signs.
          Cheers,
          Dominique

        • Reynard Wellman
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 31, 2004
            Hello Dominique et al

            Only one Z kit, #1055 Crossing Signals (4) with red crystal stones (8)
            is being "closed-out". Was $21.95, is now $10.95.

            Z Scratch items are: 91503 thru 91509, Balcony sets. Was $11.00 sets,
            is now $8.00 sets. Art nouveau Orleans and Art nouveau Rainbow
            (arc-en-ciel)
            will continue to be manufactured and sold at $11.00.

            Our Z items are doing well but I plan to have these "closeouts"
            from time to time to stimulate sales & take down our inventory.

            Reynard

            <edited>