article

  • Ed Scullin
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 1999
      Bob, Would you accept an article on my impressions of PennZee products?
      Saw a small article a couple of issues ago, and bought the streamlined
      K4 castings. Modified the construction since I didn't have the
      "proper" Marklin chassis. Bob sent some pictures of his other products
      and am in the process of painting a half dozen heavyweight passenger
      cars.
      He also sent me some of his other products to evaluate, and I
      would/could include these imressions also.
      I you wan, I could send them to you via Email. Am trying to get my
      neighbors digital camer so Icould send pictures also.
      Ed Scullin