New member

  • Bob Byrne
    Message 1 of 88 , Nov 19, 2000
      Hello Everyone,
      I have very little experience with modelling and was thinking of getting an N or HO set-up.
      When I seen a newsgroup message by someone who constructed a Z scale model in a glass covered coffee table I was hooked.
      I have a problem though ......
      I'm in Australia and am finding it hard to find anyone who stocks these little beauties.

      Are there any Aussies in this group?

      --
      Bob
    • Jeff Newburg
      Message 88 of 88 , Jun 12, 2012
        Greg, thanks very much for bringing this to my attention. This is my first experience with a Yahoo Group, and somehow I overlooked the distinction in responding; I think I've got it now.

        To the Group, I'm grateful for the large number of welcome messages I've received, and some very helpful tips and advice which I'll certainly take to heart.

        Regards,
        Jeff