Re: MT Parts - They CAN be ordered (for a price)

  • Lawrence L. Smith
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2, 1999
      ----------
      > From: MMyers19@...
      >
      > Dan,
      > I have a spare MT shell I can sell for cheap if you need it. I used
      the
      > rest of the engine for a N scale shay.
      >
      > Marc

      Hello Marc & Dan,

      I'd be interested in buying the MT shell if Dan isn't interested. Email
      me the price plus shipping and your address and I'll send a check right
      out. You can also check my ebay rating for reference also. Thanks,

      Larry

      Lawrence L. Smith
      Meadville, PA
      lsmith@...
    • Ed Scullin
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 2, 1999
        To the list. There is a small company called PennZee. Some of the
        items that they sell are F7 A&B shell resin castings. Have a pair tht
        I am evaluating. The A shells are identical in size to the Micro Trains
        shells, and the detail is fairly good. Don't know how to truly evaluate
        that since is will be subjective. Since MT does not make a B unit (at
        least I do not have one) I can't compare, but is is about the same bit
        shorter than the Maraklin B as the A unit is. They come with trucks,
        but the flash on the trucks is quite bad. They are sold to make tahe
        Marklin unit the correct scale size, but can also be used as dummies.
        PennZee
        133 Crums Mill Road
        Harrisburg PA
        17112
        Phone &17 540-8853.
        FAX 717 540 0761
        Email Pennzee@... Forget this, he doesn't read very often
        Phone after 530PM Eastern Standard Time, he has a real job also.
        I have no connection with PennZee other than a customer (satisfied)
        Ed Scullin
        He also makes/has resin heavyweight passengers cars, Gondola loads, and
        metal Streamline Penn K4 locomotoive shells