New spending poll, it's déja vu all over again!

  • jmac_han
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2 12:40 PM
      Hi Gang,

      I see that previous comments about not having enough choices in our
      spending poll were well founded. Fortunately, Yahoopolls now allows
      up to 25 choices in a poll and I used every one of them in our New,
      Improved Spending Habits Poll for 2003.

      I'm sorry to have to force those of you who have already voted to re-
      enter your votes but I think it will be useful to get a finer reading
      of the amounts spent above the $2000 ceiling of the previous version
      of the poll.

      Let's do it again!

      Jeffrey