Re: [z_scale] Re: How much is expensive?

  • Loren Snyder
    Message 1 of 20 , Mar 2, 2004
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "jmac_han" <jmac_han@...>
      To: <z_scale@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2004 10:44 AM
      Subject: [z_scale] Re: How much is expensive?

      > Hi Loren,
      >
      > I assume that we spent the money freely, without being coerced or
      > pressured and that we acted of our own free will. "TOO MUCH" implies
      > lack of control, poor self discipline and weak resistance to
      > temptation...hmmmm, maybe you're right!

      Hi Jeffrey, Gosh, for a second as I read that, I was relating to your
      accusations about poor self discipline, weakness, all that good, er.....I
      mean "bad" stuff,and I was feeling very, very, guilty, and wondering just
      what kind of penance I might do to appease the Z gods. "Yes your honor, I
      must plead no contest, but-----just once in a while. And your honor, I
      promise that from this day forward, I will do my utmost to be much more
      responsible, and mature about my Z expenditures." (While crossing his
      fingers behind his back). "What
      is this package that just now came in the mail from Ztrack your
      honor......oh nothing---just a little GS3 and Pennzee reefer cars..."
      "Honest your honor, I ordered it a LOOOOONG time ago, way before I
      recognized the error of my ways and decided to go the straight and narrow."
      Did someone say gauge? Is there a rehab program I can check into?
      Feeling guilty------but just a little----- Loren
    • ted_lamar@peoplesoft.com
      Message 2 of 20 , Mar 2, 2004
        Can't get to the poll???

        jmac_han
        <jmac_han@yahoo.c To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
        om> cc:
        03/02/2004 09:43
        AM
        Please respond to
        z_scale

        Hi Richard,

        So you're wondering what the Z spending 'norm' is, if there is one?
        Well, that calls for a poll!

        Cheers,
        Jeffrey

        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "richard_lai.geo"
        <richard_lai.geo@y...> wrote:
        > Hello Jeffrey and Dan,
        >
        > Thank you both for the response and I realize the word 'expensize'
        > should NOT be used in the original posting. I am just trying to see
        > if there is any norm in the spendings and whether I am a outlier.
        >
        > Cheers,
        > Richard

      • jmac_han
        Message 3 of 20 , Mar 2, 2004
          Yahoo screwed up the order of the entries so I had to do it again.
          The link to the poll is two messages previous to this reply or go to
          the Polls area on the web page to access the current and active
          version.

          JRM

        • ted_lamar@peoplesoft.com
          Message 4 of 20 , Mar 2, 2004
            I think I was looking while you were updating it withe the new
            catagories.!!?

            No prob. Found it and voted to the best of my ability.

            jmac_han
            <jmac_han@yahoo.c To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
            om> cc:
            03/02/2004 12:52