Re: New NMRA Living Legends #4 car available

  • jmac_han
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2004
      Hi Randy,

      I have emailed Bob Chait, the NMRA special run car guru, to find out
      what the Z car will be. You are correct that they have used MTL cars
      for Z up to now. Since MTL doesn't presently offer a hopper I'm just
      as curious as you to know what the NMRA has selected. Since these
      NMRA special run cars are the only items that I collect in Z, I
      already sent in my order.

      Will advise ASAP.

      Jeffrey

    • ztrack@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2004
        I have heard that MT has purchased undecorated cars from Pennzee. The
        printing will be done in house at MTL. I think this sounds like a wonderful start to
        a good relationship between Z scale greats. I need to order 1 as well!

        Rob Kluz

        Ztrack Magazine, Ltd.
        6142 Northcliff Blvd.
        Dublin, OH 43016
        Phone/Fax (614) 764-1703
        www.ztrack.com

      • Elizabeth Hayes
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 1, 2004
          do you remember that the last NMRA hopper(Milwaukee Union Terminal) in all
          other scales was released as a 40 gondola in Z ?