Prototype NSM Trailer Decals

  • John Bartolotto
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 29, 2004
      All,

      Just posted our new prototype trailer decals in the Photos section
      under NSM. These are Z scale decals produced by Microscale Decals
      for NSM. You'll get 5 different US trucking companies in each set
      of the following: JB Hunt, Preston 151, Consolidated Freight, Old
      Dominion, and Yellow Freight. These can be applied to any MZZ,
      Marklin, Arrowhead Models etc trailers (the photos show MZZ
      trailers). Price to be determined. We are targeting a release date
      of June 2004.

      You are seeing these first. Let us know what you think.

      John

      John Bartolotto
      Nansen Street Models
      P.O. Box 98