Re: [z_scale] Ice train

  • Helmut Paule
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 29, 2004
      Hi Bill,

      I am not aware, Maerklin USA adds a number on replacement- parts, I will
      investigate.

      I know if a Lok or car are reproduced today they get a 0
      attached to the original number, if the ICE 8871 would be reproduced today,
      Maerklin adds the 0 to the original : 88710.
      But I have this not seen on Spareparts or replacement parts, yet.

      "Z" Greetings, Helmut