Re: [z_scale] Zephyr Fever!

  • Michael Hilliard
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 27, 2004
      Hi All, I haven't followed this whole thread to know if anyone has posted this link, but anyone interested may find this interesting, it's a N gauge site of someone making a pioneer zepher, maybe someone will find it helpful to build one in Z gauge http://www.prototrains.com/ Michael Hilliard

      choua <clockdragger2000@...> wrote: My God, what have I done, just a brief wish earlier this week
      that Con-cor would work with one of the Z manufactuers
      to bring out a "Z" Pioneer Zephyr has
      started such a fire in our lustful little heartZ!

      How many of you are going to print out that Z scale PDF file
      this weekend and make one out of paper just to check out how
      it will look on you layout? As an actual train that saw regular
      service it is appealing to have such a short passenger train on
      smaller layouts.

      There is a windup up HO scale tintoy of the Zephyr out there, I
      one for my kida at a "retro" toy shop, but it got crushed,
      Maybe Lilliput out of Nevada had a few available.

      Maybe I shouldn't mention I'd also like to see
      GM's Aerotrain in "Z" ;)

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
      Click Here