Re: Success!

  • jmac_han
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 27, 2004
      I suppose I really shouldn't say this on the forum, but everything
      is related to Z in some way, at least that's the case in my life.
      It's like the degrees of freedom thing. And no! that does not mean
      you can post anything at all here. Posts need to be at least 2
      degrees of freedom related to Z scale :-)

      Cheers,
      Jeffrey

      PS. You are most welcome Rev. Bruce.