re: Zed links

  • Ole Rosted
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2000
      Hi,

      I am indeed *very* honnored that my humble homepage has found its way
      to this list.

      But I would like to stress, that my site is just meant to be an
      illustration of a more_clumsy_than_the_average Z fan's approach and
      how to (against all odds) have fun working with Z track.

      My site contains NO valuable information whatsoever.

      When I started working on my pages it was (and I guess it still is) my
      intention of illustrating a simple method of building Z track.

      With the arrival of my milling station the "simple" has vanished.
      Frankly I do not understand why I'm having so much trouble while
      others "just do it". I guess I'll have to admit that "I just haven't
      got it".

      I'm having fun anyway, but please do not visit my pages thinking they
      will give the same quality information as the other *very* good sites
      mentioned.

      On the contrary: All you'll get is probably a good laugh watching my
      efforts and that's OK with me.

      BTW: The link mentioned in the list *may* work. The one I usually give
      away is: http://home.worldonline.dk/fperosted01 Could be just another
      aspect of the same thing.

      regards Ole Rosted