Re: US Oil

  • Ztrack@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2, 1999
      I will take that chance!

      I can easily obtain Labelle Oil 108 (the one most used for Z scale). I will
      be happy to take orders and ship overseas. In the next week, I will get a
      price for the oil and present to the list with shipping costs.

      I will also look into obtaining the Whale Clipper oil. I am not quite sure
      where I can find this locally, but as soon as I find out, I will present this
      to the list as well.

      I hope this helps!

      Rob Kluz
      Ztrack Magazine
    • Ed Scullin
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 2, 1999
        To the list
        In answer to Anders; I will be happy to act as a go between for our
        friends on the other side of the big pond. Let me know what you want,
        and I will try to find it for you, EMail you with price, and ship
        it/mail it to you. It wil always be "used for the customs form.
        Ed Scullin