Sunday chat

  • jmac_han
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 22, 2004
      hi Gang,

      Had another great chat session with up to 18 members signed in at a time. Beleive it or not, there are still chatters in the Z_Scale room as I write! 9 hours of continuous Z commentary...well, almost continuous and almost, well mostly, Z related.

      Now that the chat is established anyone who wants to schedule a chat simply has to inform the group of the time to join in. You don't need my permission, just have fun. Keep the discussion friendly, respectful and dignified.

      Note: I control the chat function availability. If I receive complaints for any transgression of our guidelines, I will curtail the function and only open the chat room when a moderated discussion is scheduled.

      Cheers,
      Jeffrey MacHan
      Listowner and moderator
    • jmac_han
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2, 2004
        Hi Gang,

        Join us for the regular "text" chat today at 1pm Eastern. To those
        of you with voice chat capabilities, the "voice" chat is scheduled
        for Wednesday evenings.

        Today's chat is a no host, no topic chat. Enjoy!

        Jeffrey
      • Jim Thomas
        Message 3 of 3 , May 15, 2005
          Sunday chat begins at 1:00 PM EDT see you there