8871 ICE improvements

  • D. A. Karp
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2000
      Hi all,

      I just made a few improvements to my 8871 ICE set, and decided to put
      together a short article explaining what I did. Essentially, it should fix
      any problems with sporadic running and flickering lights in the cars. Take
      a look at:
      http://www.creativelement.com/z/articles/power.html

      and click "ICE 8871 / 88711 Sets" to see the details. The rest of the page
      is a branch-off of my "Reviving Marklin Locomotives" article. Comments are
      welcome!

      http://www.creativelement.com/z/