Re: [z_scale] Re: Good Prices

  • bjkronen@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 8, 2000
      Hi Group.

      As long as we are "telling all" about where we spend our money on trains, I
      have four places that get almost all of my business:

      (1st place) http://www.discount-train.com
      (healthy discount on everything including Marklin, MT, Peco,
      Noch, etc.
      and a very informative web site)

      (runner up) Kleins in Baltimore (410-272-5772)
      (they deep discount everything, and will negotiate even better
      deals
      on larger purchases of track and/or Marklin/MT locos/cars -
      ask
      for a quote)

      (runner up) http://www.texnrails.com - deep discounter, nice website

      (runner up) LBC in Buffalo, NY (716-631-3081)
      (they cut great deals on MT rolling stock)

      Regards,
      Bill Kronenberger
      Houston