Re: [z_scale] homepage corrected

  • Bill Hoshiko
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 6, 2000
      Good work! Now you can go on to complete your first handlaid switch.

      I must also complete mine.

      Joachim is very lucky to have a grandfather who lets his little grandson
      actually play with grandpa's trains. Little boys at Joachim's age would
      rather touch and play with the trains than to see them just go round and
      round on the track.

      Bill
      El Toro
    • Jay & Anne Greer
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 6, 2000
        Hi Bill,
        Just wanted to let you know that when I am able to travel, I will pay you a
        visit. This surgery will require some time to heal. I'm busy thinking about
        trains but can't work yet.
        Best,
        Jay Greer/Der Wegmann