Re: [z_scale] Shopping spree in Redmond, WA

  • jjabour
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 5, 2000
      David

      All these are on Long Island NY

      Large selection of Marklin Z track
      Medium selection of rolling stock
      J&D Hobbies
      Route 110
      Melville NY

      Medium selection of Marklin Z track and rolling stock
      Willis Hobbies
      Willis Ave
      Mineola NY

      Meduim selection of Marklin Z track and rolling stock
      and will order any parts and get them in in a timely
      fashion and give you a discount on them
      Some time has used collections available
      Caboose Hobbies
      Wall St
      Huntington NY

      John

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 6, 2000
        Thanks
        And so ambitious putting full addresses and phone numbers
        Good job
        John