Re: [z_scale] Shopping spree in Redmond, WA

  • D. A. Karp
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 4, 2000
      Hi all,

      If anyone has some details on these and other favorite local hobby shops
      (addresses & phone numbers, for example), I will add them to my list of
      "local hobby shops worth visiting and that carry Z" at:
      http://www.creativelement.com/z/links/wheretobuy.html#local

      So far, I've heard about:
      Pacific Railway Hobbies in Tacoma
      Magic Mouse Toys in Seattle
      Eastside Trains in Kirkland
      Hobbytown USA in Redmond

      Thanks!

      -David

      http://www.creativelement.com/z/
    • Jay & Anne Greer
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 4, 2000
        Hi Group,
        The owner of Pacific Railwy Hobbies,I think his name is Dale if my memory
        serves correct, has an extensive Märklin HO layout at his home. I was
        invited to an operating session one Sunday when I was in the area. Most
        impressive and lots of fun! At the time I was there, he had a lot of Z in
        stock.
        Jay Greer/Der Wegmann

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 6, 2000
          Thanks for all the hobby store info - I've beefed up the "hobby shops worth
          visiting" page at http://www.creativelement.com/z/links/wheretobuy.html#local

          http://www.creativelement.com/z/
        • Gale Childers
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 15, 2000
            Greetings,

            I just joined the list and was reading the archives for November.

            Best selection of Z in Houston, TX area, at least that I've been able
            to find. :-)

            Owner, Race, is very knowledgeable and helpful.

            Spring Crossing
            1420 Spring Cypress (I-45N & Spring Cypress)
            Spring, TX 77373
            281-353-9484

            Gale Childers