Re: [z_scale] Re: Shopping spree in Redmond, WA

  • Jeffrey MacHan
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 3, 2000
      You're right, Andy! I have been to the Magic Mouse. I spotted it while
      taking time off during a convention in Seattle. I really enjoyed it. The Z
      scale was very well presented. Nobody knew anything about Z but then again
      who would expect them to :-)

      Any other suggestions for HSSs?

      Cheers,
      Jeffrey MacHan

      >From: zscale@...
      >To: z_scale@egroups.com
      >Subject: [z_scale] Re: Shopping spree in Redmond, WA
      >Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2000 21:18:12 -0000
      >
      >Jeffrey --
      >
      >If you venture across the lake into downtown Seattle, don't miss Magic
      >Mous=
      >e Toys, where I got my start in Z. They sell M�rklin only, with a decent
      >sel=
      >ection of Z and HO and a few Maxi items. Unfortunately, their resident
      >train=
      > expert no longer works there, but they still keep Z in stock. It's a
      >ten-mi=
      >nute walk from my place, and about a five-minute walk from the train
      >station=
      > -- thanks to your report, I have half a mind to hop an Amtrak to Tacoma
      >one=
      > of these days. :)
      >
      >-- Andy

      http://profiles.msn.com
    • jjabour
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 5, 2000
        David

        All these are on Long Island NY

        Large selection of Marklin Z track
        Medium selection of rolling stock
        J&D Hobbies
        Route 110
        Melville NY

        Medium selection of Marklin Z track and rolling stock
        Willis Hobbies
        Willis Ave
        Mineola NY

        Meduim selection of Marklin Z track and rolling stock
        and will order any parts and get them in in a timely
        fashion and give you a discount on them
        Some time has used collections available
        Caboose Hobbies
        Wall St
        Huntington NY

        John

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 6, 2000
          Thanks
          And so ambitious putting full addresses and phone numbers
          Good job
          John